Our firm's philosophy - "Serve First, Last and AlwaysSM " - was conceived over 60 years ago by legendary manager Stuart Smith and still drives our business today. As part of this philosophy:
- We provide solutions and alternatives, but each client makes the final decisions about their own financial future.
- Each financial plan is systematically reviewed to ensure it remains consistent with the client's long-term goals and objectives, and is aligned with our changing world.
- Each client receives confidential, highly customized, personal service.
We utilize our Strategic Wealth Experience process to understand the unique needs and goals of each client. The initial stages of our process may last two - eight months, depending on the complexity of your personal situation. Many clients appreciate the value we add and continue our partnership with their families for generations. Here is a look at the composition of our process.
1. Review Current Strategies - We discuss opportunities you may have missed due to years of nonintegrated advice. This initial exchange of information offers insight into how our work is substantially difference from your current plan.
2. Qualify Value - You see that our integrated team approach delivers unique estate, business succession, investment planning and tax reduction strategies. Our relationship begin with the knowledge that there is essential work to be done.
3. Understand Your Situation - We work together to gain a thorough understanding of your family's financial philosophy. Knowing your specific situation and objectives allows us to explore opportunities not previously considered.
4. Assess Opportunities - The foundation of your plan begins to take form. Your personal goals and financial situation are confirmed.
5. Chart Your Course - Sophisticated strategies are outlined in plain English. These strategies are prioritized, and decisions are made.
6. Initiate Action - Without well orchestrated implementation, even the best financial plan is not worth the paper it is printed on. Using professional persistence and a team approach, we take your financial plan from concept to reality.
7. Our partnership Continues...For Generations - We continue to move in your chosen direction. Together, we make necessary adjustments due to changes in your situation, tax laws, and the economy.
All investing involves risk, including the possible loss of principal. There is no assurance that any investment strategy will be successful.